Elf the Musical, Jr.
Based on the beloved holiday film, this hilarious comedy follows Buddy the Elf in his quest to find his true identity, win over his new family, and help New York remember the joy found in the Christmas spirit. Be part of the inaugural performance in the CMT Black Box Theatre!
Rehearsal & Perfomance Information
- Directed by Troy Martin this production of Elf the Musical, Jr. will cast students in grades 2-12. School Year Productions provide students with additional audition, rehearsal, and performance opportunities to play more roles and work with more directors while honing their skills.
- Elf the Musical, Jr. will rehearse on Monday nights from 6:00-9:00 p.m. from September 10-November 19, 2018 at Children's Musical Theatre of Bartlesville (101 S Wyandotte Ave. Bartlesville, OK 74003)
- Tech week will run from November 26-29, 2018
- Performances will be November 30, December 1, and December 2, 2018 at Children's Musical Theatre.
- Auditions will be held on September 1, 2018 from 9:00 am to 12:00 and on September 4, 2017 from 6:00-8:00 pm at Children's Musical Theatre of Bartlesville (101 S Wyandotte Ave. Bartlesville, OK 74003)
- Callbacks will be held at CMT on September 6, 2018 from 6:00-8:00 pm.
- Auditions will consist of a one to two minute cut of a song of your choice with accompaniment and reading scenes from the script. Please bring a CD or accompaniment on your phone. Audition scenes will be emailed to everyone who signs up to audition using the Sign Up Genius link. The audition scenes will also be available prior to auditions if you wish to come early to your audition to read over them. All audition information is available at the sign up genius link posted below.
- Click here to sign up for an audition time
- Please download the Audition Information Sheet and the Audition Form that are attached below. Sign the Audition Form stating that you have read the Audition Information Sheet and bring the Audition Form with you to your scheduled audition time
- No payment is needed to audition. Registration and payment are due after casting is announced and a role has been accepted.
- Everyone who auditions will be cast.
Registration & Payment Information
- Tuition for Elf the Musical, Jr. will be $200 per student
- Everyone who registers will be cast. The registration process will begin upon acceptance of your role. No payment is needed to audition. You will be asked to pay 50% of your tuition rate upon the acceptance of your role in order to complete the registration process. The remaining 50% of your tuition rate will be due at the first rehearsal.
Scholarship & Tuition Discount Information
Children's Musical Theatre of Bartlesville exists to enrich the lives of youth by providing quality musical theatre performance and educational opportunities. In an effort to make our programs available to as many members of the community as possible, CMT offers several types of scholarships and discounts on tuition throughout the year. To see if your student is eligible for a tuition discount please read below. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please download and complete the scholarship application form. Once completed, you can email your scholarship application form to CMT's Executive Director, Melinda Bellatti (email@example.com), or drop it by the CMT offices at 101 S Wyandotte Ave. Bartlesville, OK 74003. The scholarship application deadline is Aug. 3, 2018.
Early Bird Discount
If students are registered before July 31, 2018, they will receive 10% off the cost of tuition.
If a family has more than one child registered in Elf the Musical, Jr. the first child will pay full tuition, but each proceeding child will receive 10% off the cost of tuition.