Your Gift Matters ...
Your gift to CMT will enrich the life of a child by providing quality musical theatre performance and education opportunities.
- Ensures musical theatre arts education continues in our community.
- Provides scholarships for children to attend summer camps, classes and workshops.
- Underwrites the main-stage summer show cast with children ages 7 – 17.
- Underwrites the orchestra mentorship program for older youth.
- Expands Programs (curriculum and artistic staff).
- Supports the integrated capital campaign (STS) (building renovation, program expansion and personnel expansion).
For greater impact on your giving, submit a Matching Grant to ConocoPhillips, Phillips 66, ChevronChemical Company, or John Deere. Or visit with your employer about matching your gifts to CMT. Utilizing employer matching programs doubles your philanthropy dollars. ConocoPhillips and Phillips 66 also offer a Volunteer Grant Program for employees who volunteer at CMT. 20 hours = $500. Volunteer for CMT and earn extra $$ for the organization.
Choose Your Fund:
- General Fund - Unrestricted funds for administration, operations and programs benefiting kids in quality musical theatre educational opportunities.
- Encore Society - Your "Bravo! Encore!" to CMT kids as a monthly, recurring gift to the general fund, is used for programs and artistic staff used to educate youth in musical theatre performance and education. You will receive an annual acknowledgement showing your annual gift amount.
- Programs - Gifts to Programs ensures Summer Camps, Stage School, Workshops and Classes continue for children and youth.
- Setting the Stage for Tomorrow Campaign (STS) - Sets the Stage for the FUTURE with facilities, programming, and artistic staff expansion. Making donations to this fund allows us to complete building expansion projects, e.g., completing the Blackbox Theatre and Parking Lots 1 and 2.
- Show Fund 2017 - Gifts to this area are restricted funds for the summer, main-stage show to be held July 2017 (Annie).
If you prefer to mail a check, checks can be mailed to:
Children's Musical Theatre of Bartlesville | 101 S. Wyandotte Avenue | Bartlesville, OK 74003 | Mention your funding choice on the memo line.