Philanthropy Made Possible in 2017
- Donations accepted any time throughout the year (cash, check, stocks, in-kind, etc).
- Give an Endowment.
- Include CMT in your planned giving strategy.
- Pledge a major gift or donate to the Setting the Stage for Tomorrow Integrated Campaign (building, program and personnel expansion). Naming Opportunities begin at $25,000. Listing on the Donor Wall of Fame begins at $5,000.
- Attend, sponsor or purchase tickets for a ticketed event or program.
- Join the First Ladies of CMT Club (exclusive events held throughout the year just for First Ladies).
- Join the Encore Society and make monthly, recurring gifts to a CMT Fund of your choice (give by cash, check, credit or debit card or by ACH).
- Submit a matching grant to your employer (ConocoPhillips, Phillips 66, CPChemical, and John Deere are currently offering a matching program) and double your gift.
- Volunteer your time and talent to CMT. Submit a volunteer grant to your employer. For every 20 hours you volunteer at CMT, ConocoPhillips and Phillips 66 will grant $500 to CMT.
More About Our Annual Appeals
Throughout 2017, CMT will hold fundraising events and donation campaigns:
- Newsletters featuring CMT alumni and volunteers are mailed to donors, with remittance cards and return envelopes.
- April - Taste of the Territory 2017 gala benefits CMT. Donors may purchase individual tickets to attend or make a gift to territory2017. Every 5th year the event is formal. In the "in-between" years, the event is a casual, theme-based soiree. Includes heavy appetizers, adult beverages, games, a raffle, and live entertainment (a live auction some years). Event guests purchase an event ticket and/ or raffle tickets and purchase tickets to play the games.
- June - BINGO benefits the main-stage musical and is held at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Includes a silent auction and Bingo. Concessions are available to purchase.
- November - #GivingTuesday benefits CMT. An on-line donation event happens on the last Tuesday in November.
- December - Annual Year-End Fundraising Letter benefits CMT. Mailed to Friends of CMT with a remittance card and return envelope.
- Occasional Friendraising and Fundraising events, like Cork and Canvas for CMT (November), or Awesomesauce (March) are held. These events are casual, after-work style cocktail parties, featuring impact stories and volunteer opportunities. The 2017 dates for Cork and Canvas for CMT and Awesomesauce have not been determined.
- Occasional Raffles are held.
To discuss a gifting or sponsorship strategy that works for you or your organization, or to receive more information, contact Angie Thompson, Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donors are recognized in the main-stage summer musical show program.