- Donations accepted any time throughout the year (cash, check, stocks, in-kind, etc).
- Give an endowment.
- Include CMT in your planned giving strategy.
- Pledge a major gift or donate to the Setting the Stage for Tomorrow Integrated Campaign (building, program and personnel expansion). Naming Opportunities begin at $25,000. Listing on the Donor Wall of Fame begins at $5,000.
- Attend, sponsor or purchase tickets for a ticketed event or program.
- Join the First Ladies of CMT Club (exclusive events held throughout the year just for First Ladies).
- Join the Encore Society and make monthly, recurring gifts to a CMT Fund of your choice (give by cash, check, credit or debit card or by ACH).
- Submit a matching grant to your employer (ConocoPhillips, Phillips 66, CPChemical, and John Deere are currently offering a matching program) and double your gift.
- Amazon Smile: If you click here and search for “Children’s Musical Theatre of Bartlesville” in the “Pick your own charitable organization field” and select us as your preferred organization, the Amazon Associates Program will donates 4% of your online purchase to CMT.
- Volunteer your time and talent to CMT. Submit a volunteer grant to your employer. For every 20 hours you volunteer at CMT, ConocoPhillips and Phillips 66 will grant $500 to CMT.
To discuss a gifting or sponsorship strategy that works for you or your organization, or to receive more information, contact our office by calling (918) 336-0558 or emailing email@example.com.
Donors are recognized in the main-stage summer musical show program.